2012年2月15日星期三

Valletine's Day

Long time dint touch this lovely blog
miss it too much
did you miss me?
would you like to write something on you?
haha XD

yesterday, 14.2.12
valetine's day
err....for me... it just a simple day...
nothing special
LOL....
i saw many couples was celbrate with each others
and exchange gift to each other...
OWW!! so SWEET XDD
They make me have a little bit jealous><
lol...!!
NVM=)
I knw i will celebrate this special day with my lovers in future=)
I dun not know when it will be coming
just.... WAIT~~~

How you celebrate this day?
Are you happy? or dissapointed with your bf/gf?
Im no feel at all...
because i dint hv gf/bf~~ LOL!!
izit this is a good thing for me??
lol.... I oso dun know XD just wait the "old moon" help me~

This day passed ald... so...?
continue our normal life!!
still nid to studying! going to skul! working!
lol.........it damn boring>
may i hv some special life....?
boo>

Last... wish every couple sweet sweet harr XDD
Then... wish single guys and girls find a good couples and celebrate it in nxt year XDD
Good Night=) Happy Valetine's Day^^

2 条评论:

  1. I'm agree what you said...
    I'm also have some jealous to them on this day...p(^_^)q

    回复删除