2012年7月12日星期四

Busy life


Hi everyone, thanks for reading my blog =)
Long time din't use English for blogging
I assure that a lot of grammar mistake will see in this blog><
Please tell me if I commit mistake.

Oh ya... come back to my "LIFE"
I was so busy in my life
Everybody is having 24 hours,
but how come it just like 1 hour for me?
is it fair!!?
The answer is......."FAIR"
god!! there are not enough time for me to prepare my exam
the exam is around the corner
sometimes I really want study hard, but a lot of things are impiting me!
My brain was muddled by SPM SPM SPM
I know a lot of humans that are same aged with me are also facing the important exam.
However, why some of them can get a excellent result but I can't?
Is it I'm not hardworking enough or what?
No!! I really try my best! (Processing)
But I always forgot what I had read, WHY??!
I'm not enough time to get a good and excellent result.
Ya, I know I can't.
Some more a lot of tuition and homework
TEACHER!! WE ARE NOT THE GOD OK!! PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT WE ARE PRO AND CLEVER ENOUGH!! WE ARE NOT ROBOT OK!!>
SHIT~~ ok~~ I won't impart this to my teacher, scare them ask me to consult counselling~~LOL!
I always insist that I can do it well
The conviction is strong enough, I mean before that~ NOT NOW!!
I din't fiddle any hour even seconds!!
But the time still cannot fulfill me
Everyday went back form school, eat, bath, take a nap, homework, revision, tution, eat, bath revision, homework, sleep
SEE!! I know what I will do at tomorrow
ok, maybe this life is very plenitude
but it too boring for me!
despair, anger, disheartened,grief-stricken all in my brain
I know I should not muddle myself, but I can''t control myself
the trial is around the corner, so!!? What should I do?
study again right??
I am eager for the good result, but doesn't mean I can get it
I am not a talented and versatile guy, I am only a normal guy
Assume that I can't get my target, what should I do?
Can't imagine!

FOR MYSELF
Vilson choong!! Don't be pessimistic, you are not a foolish!!
Busy life? so what (comfort myself again@@)
No matter how long the night, the dawn will break, altough the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming of it!!
Please endure till the end
Do what you want, If you say can, then you can!
If you associate with wise, then you will become wise; If you associate with foolish, you will become foolish!
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn. I've been hurt but I'm alive. I am human, I'm not perfect as others, but I am thankful!
CHEER!!!

2 条评论: