2012年7月28日星期六

I am doing nothing

I am doing nothing
I don't know my own strength
I am in suffer
What I am doing right now?
NOTHING
sad day for me...some more emo
No way to go
can't see my dream anymore
I had no hope to hold on
The darkest day for me
Sorry for yesterday that I have sent you the message
That is my decision without getting permission from you
But I have no choice
I should do that in order to protect myself
sorry that I fell in love in you
I know I can't do that
But I did it and now, I should wake up and tell myself
"YOU ARE WRONG VILSON"
Ya, I'm wrong
I don't wanna be hurt anymore
You always tell me, we are good friend
you are right, we are good friend ONLY
can't reach other state anymore
I have nothing?
perhaps "YA"
wake up vilson, don't be a fool
don't be a stupid guy again
you tried before, but never success
this time will be the same, k?

I know you can do it well=)
I know you can handle it well=)
Tomorrow will be a new good day for you!

没有评论:

发表评论