2012年4月29日星期日

I ALWAYS TRY MY BEST THAT I WANT

This is a new guy told me just now

"dont care what people say about u
maybe u r born this way
but, so wat?
people criticise u because u r special
they jealous at u because they r normal


u dont live for them
u live for yourself
u dont depend on them
u r on your own way"

See that? meaningful=)
super meaningful
I should live for myself=)
not others
I don't want compare with others again
because it make me more nervous and emo
everyday i tell myself
"You must win, if you lose, you are a loser"
Now, i tell myself=)if I lose, try again in next time
it doesn,t mean that I will lose again
admire right?I think so, 
thanks for
the guy that told me this words
meaningful and powerful


may 10, i gonna kill you, caz that is exam
it important to me
Now, i promise myself,
if my marks are drop, I can't sad
I just can tell myself,
tRy again
you should win, And the marks will rise again
what I want is in the SPM,
not this kind of stupid and boring exam
good luck for me!!
I think i can do it
becauseI BORN THIS WAY!!

没有评论:

发表评论