2011年6月7日星期二

KL 1st day...

ARGH!!Now damn tired>< caz jz now went sunway pyramid went thr from 10.30am until 7.30pm! OH MY GODNESS!! my leg really sour n pain now~~ and my house want close soon>< haha! but nvm... today really happy for me 1st... go thr for movie... PIRATES OF CARRIBEAN erm... this movie not bad la, abit funny n nervous~~ not bad not bad... watched with dear n my maji!! haha...dear sit at my side... when watching movie im holding his hand i felt the hand is very cool... so i will hold tightly AND!! my maji really tall!!! 188cm!! OH MY GODNESS!!taller than me!! 1 head leh>< but... i think that is impossile!! after watched movie then shopping la! bought many t-shirt romp la~ F.O.S la...~ bla bla bla~~ all of the shirt also maji n dear hlp me choose geh!! really thx them^^ gave me many ideas... they hlped me to took bag la~ t-shirt la~ drinks la... WOW!! like MAD!! haha, if gt chance i be their mad ba XD but hv chance to meet maji agn?? erm... dun knw leh... he want to exam ald so not free to come out... boo!! but i really hope can meet them agn lor... would u?? haha!! i dint force u la them go eat chatime they say this drinks very nice but... i felt not nice and very "zei"!!>< expecially the bubbles>< i add the bubbles>< too much jor... yuck>< then go to "大便餐馆" ate ice-crem.. erm, not very nice... but it very creative.. not bad laXD after that..............XX then went back jor>< gave my mother scoled, caz late jor~~ my parents wait me long time ago>< but my phone gt problem, so cant accepr thier phone>< but... today i really happy la!! and also saw daniel n vic didi, dear geh brother both oso very leng zai har geh... n vic didi skins is so white!! damn jealous lor> err... when i can hv this white skins?
DREAM xP
haha
k la....
hope 2morow hv a nice day^^
gud luck^^
THE END----

2 条评论: